Effective today, June 29, 2020, the Township’s Administration Building, located at 117 Park Avenue, is now open to the public during normal business hours. The Township is following the CDC guidelines as follows:
- Public patrons must wear masks when entering the Township building. Masks are made available for the public at each of the service counters, including the receptionist area.
- Markings are placed on the floor/carpet showing patrons where they can stand to ensure adequate social distancing at service counters.
- The exterior door knobs/push bars will continue to be regularly disinfected
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed all at service counters
- The hand sanitation station will be monitored and replenished as needed and will be available for public use.
If you have any questions, please contact the Administration Building at 215-659-3100.