News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/22/2018 12:08:00 PM to 3/31/2018 12:00:04 AM.
Township News Flash
Posted on: March 3, 2018
[ARCHIVED] How to Contact PECO during Outage
What Does PECO Want Customers to Know and Do
- PECO urges customers to be safe during severe weather by staying away from downed power lines and potentially damaged electric equipment.
- Customers should always assume that PECO equipment is energized.
- Log on to www.peco.com to set-up an account which will allow you to access to the PECO OUTAGE CENTER where you can check the status of your power outage and estimated time for restoration of service; Once you create an account, you can choose how you wish to be receive updates/notifications
- Customers experiencing any issues with their electric or natural gas service should contact PECO at 1-800-841-4141.
- Customers also can easily report issues with electric service at peco.com using their phone, tablet or computer or through PECO’s new mobile app.
- PECO’s free mobile app allows customers to easily access their account information on the go. Customers can report an outage, stay up-to-date on the restoration status, pay their bill, check their usage and more. The PECO free mobile app is available through the App Store or Google Play.
- Through our customer preference center, PECO customers can choose to receive a message via text, email or phone, when power is out in their area, when power is restored, or when the estimated restoration time for their outage changes. Customers should visit peco.com/alerts to sign up.
- Customers can find additional information at peco.com/outages. Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/pecoconnect and on Twitter at twitter.com/pecoconnect