The strength of Upper Moreland Township is reflected in the professionalism, talent and commitment of its staff members. We are proud of the professionalism, talent and commitment shown by all the staff members in the performance of their duties and in their service to the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Upper Moreland Township is an equal opportunity employer and shall not discriminate in employment practices based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, ancestry or any other legally protected classification. This policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Fire Fighter / EMT Position Announcement
- Fire Fighter / EMT Position Application for Examination
- 2022 Parks & Recreation Seasonal Employment Opportunities - for more information on positions available and how to apply click here
- 2022 Parks & Recreation Playground Leader Openings - $13.00/hr for more information on positions available and how to apply click here
- Part Time Building Maintenance Worker - for more information on the is exciting opportunity click here
- Part-Time Recreation Assistant - for more information on this immediate opening click here
UM Township Employment Application click here.
Links to the CPSL Clearance Requirement Websites below: