How do I report a pothole?

To report potholes on State Roads call Penn Dot Pothole Repair at: 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623).

State Roads are:  York Road, Moreland Road, Edgehill Road, Blair Mill Road, Byberry Road, Warminster Road (from Byberry Rd. to York Rd.), Fitzwatertown Road, Davisville Road, Terwood Road, Easton Road, Mill Road, County Line Road.

To report potholes on County Roads call Montgomery County at: 610-292-5022.

County Roads:  Horsham Road (from 611 to Continental).

To report potholes or other hazardous conditions on local area roads call the Public Works Department at 215-659-4070.








Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole?
2. What should I do if a snow emergency is declared?
3. Where can I find a list of the Snow Emergency Routes?
4. When will my street be salted/plowed?
5. Who is responsible for removing snow from sidewalks on Commercial Property?
6. Can I throw the snow into the street when I shovel out my car or my sidewalk/driveway area?
7. Who removes the snow from Residential Sidewalks?
8. Who is responsible for the clearing of handicapped ramps?
9. I have a medical condition. Can you plow my street in case there is an emergency and an ambulance needs to get through?
10. Why do plows always push snow into my driveway?
11. Why don’t you clean my driveway?
12. I only have on-street parking. Why do you always plow snow against my car?
13. Why does the plow not remove all the snow from my road?
14. If I live in a cul-de-sac, can snow be piled in the middle of the circle?
15. Whom do I contact if my mailbox is damaged?
16. Tips for shoveling during a snow storm.
17. Where can I purchase biodegradable bags?
18. Can I use plastic yard waste bags?
19. Do I need a permit for a sofa, chair, box spring and mattress?
20. How to I get rid of latex paint?
21. Does the Township provide trash and recycling containers?
22. Where can I purchase Trash and/or Recycling bins?
23. How do I report a Street Light that is not working?
24. Who is my water and sewer provider?
25. How to I dispose of household hazardous waste?
26. How do I dispose of a Television or other electronics?